Harvest Time Academy
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked AR School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-5
- Enrollment: 254 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,700
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Harvest Time Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Arkansas for:
Academics and Faculty
Coordinated Dress Code, Not Uniforms
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Classes, Music and movement
- Harvest Time Academy is the newest Christian Infant - 5th Grade School in the River Valley.Our tuition is affordable and includes all curriculum! Students experience enrichment classes each day including Spanish, PE, Music, Art, STEM, and Media/Technology. Character Kids after school program available during school breaks and professional development days. .
- Chromebooks offered to students K-5th grade.
- HTA takes pride in offering smaller class sizes resulting in more one on one teaching with students.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Harvest Time Academy cost?
Harvest Time Academy's tuition is approximately $6,700 for private students and $150 for summer students.
What is the acceptance rate of Harvest Time Academy?
The acceptance rate of Harvest Time Academy is 90%, which is lower than the national average of 91%.
Does Harvest Time Academy offer a summer program?
Yes, Harvest Time Academy offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What is Harvest Time Academy's ranking?
Harvest Time Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Arkansas for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Harvest Time Academy?
The application deadline for Harvest Time Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Harvest Time Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards