Harvest Time Academy
- Harvest Time Academy is the newest Christian Infant - 8th Grade School in the River Valley.
- Our tuition is affordable and includes all curriculum and supply fees, and lunches are FREE! Now teaching Spanish, PE, Music, STEM, Computer Science, Orchestra, Videography, and Art.
- Flame Gymnastics offered once a week. Character Kids after school program available during school breaks and professional development days. .
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$140|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Includes field trip costs, lunches, and supplies.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||277 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Coordinated Dress Code, Not Uniforms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,995|
|Tuition Notes||Includes all curriculum and supply fee's. Free lunches!|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Michelle Sloan|
|Admissions Associate||Neely Spessard|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, GymnasticsBaseball, Gymnastics,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Computer Keyboarding, Spanish, Student Council, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Classes, Music and movement
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Harvest Time Academy is the newest Christian Infant - 8th Grade School in the River Valley.Our tuition is affordable and includes all curriculum and supply fees, and lunches are FREE! Now teaching Spanish, PE, Music, STEM, Computer Science, Orchestra, Videography, and Art.Flame Gymnastics offered once a week.Character Kids after school program available during school breaks and professional development days. .
- Chromebooks offered to students 2nd - 8th Grade
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Smith Grades: PK-12 | 287 students
4201 Windsor Dr
Fort Smith, AR 72904
(479)782-0280 6.3 PK-12
- Fort Smith Grades: PK-12 | 260 students
4201 Windsor Drive
Fort Smith, AR 72904
(479)783-7327 6.4 PK-12
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?