5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (479) 422-9775
Subiaco Academy Photo #4 - Eight varsity sports programs including Football, Basketball, Track, Cross Country, Baseball, Soccer, Tennis and Golf.
Subiaco Academy Photo #5 - Subiaco Academy's music department is in high demand. They receive many requests to perform. Check them out on YouTube!
Subiaco Academy Photo #6 - Subiaco Academy welcomes your international students! These are Seniors at thier senior ring ceremony at the beginning of their senior year.
Subiaco Academy is a Catholic, College Preparatory School, in the Benedictine tradition that welcomes young men of all faiths in grade 7-12. We see Christ in each student as we guide him in his response to God, aid the development of his known and hidden talents, and foster his growth into manhood. Our Values We strive to influence our students by encouraging stability in the following:Faith-we use faith as the foundation upon which students are morally inspired to grow in grace, humility, and well-being.
Scholarship-we promote exceptional academic performance and cultivate the appreciation of life-long learning.
Character-we develop the whole person with emphasis on emotional intelligence, entrepreneurship, and integrity-based leadership.
Brotherhood-within a uniquely supportive environment, we teach students to respectfully serve their brothers and communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||189 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||13 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Biology, Calculus AB, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, English Language and Composition, English Literataure and Composition, Statistics, Studio Art, U.S. Government and Politics, U.S. History|
|Average SAT score||1230|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants and uniform shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$26,400|
|Tuition Notes||Includes tuition, room and board for domestic students. International student tuition is $35,200.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$12,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Marion Dunagan|
|Admissions Associate||Tina Forst|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and FieldBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Football,
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Blue Arrow (leadership group), Bunkerstube Club (manages student snack shop/game room), Captains' Club, CASA Club (cultural awareness programs on campus), Future Business Leaders of America, National Honor Society, Quiz Bowl (interscholastic), Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Drama Club, Jazz Ensemble
- A young man has few opportunities to prepare for meeting the personal, professional, social, and spiritual challenges he will encounter in his lifetime. As one of the highest-rated secondary schools in Arkansas, Subiaco Academy promotes high-performance learning and whole-person development.
- Our extraordinary academic program is complemented by a parallel curriculum developed around concepts of strengths-based learning, emotional intelligence, character and integrity-filled leadership, and entrepreneurship. The goal of this program is that every student be immersed in the life and faith-building activities that will accentuate his well-being and give him advantage both at the collegiate level and in his life beyond.
- This one-of-a-kind concept for cultivating complementary skills and life-altering competencies provides an exceptional and unique platform upon which Subi-men will set the stage for unparalleled success. Upon graduation from Subiaco Academy, our alumni are positioned to flourish in their collegiate, professional, personal, and spiritual lives.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Forest Grades: 9-12 | 145 students
760 E Westleigh Rd
Lake Forest, IL 60045
(847) 234-4300 571.8 9-12
- Addison Grades: PK-12 | 1338 students
4141 Spring Valley Road
Addison, TX 75001
(972) 628-5400 245.3 PK-12
- Dallas Grades: 9-12 | 1108 students
12345 Inwood Rd
Dallas, TX 75244
(972) 387-8700 245.4 9-12
While boarding school is not for every student, I found my 4 years there quite rewarding. The faculty and staff foster a sense of inclusion in the monastic and academic communities which strengthens the bonds of all. I have found that Subiaco provided an excellent foundation of learning and paved the way to many successes over the years. I rate the experience as 5-Star PLUS
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Jerry Pye
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.