First Lutheran School
- Our mission is to provide a Christ-centered academically excellent program, where through nurturing and encouragement, children grow to spiritual maturity, modeling the morals, values, and characteristics of a Christian lifestyle.
- At First Lutheran, all of our students receive daily instruction in the Word of God and instruction in all other subjects is done in the light of God's Word.
- Children are taught the demands of God's law and are comforted by the saving Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- They receive encouragement and instruction to live in service to Christ and others.
- Each person's uniqueness is recognized and each individual is helped to achieve their full potential – spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, physically, socially, and aesthetically.
- Each child knows that he or she is a valued, accepted, and respected part of the First Lutheran School family.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||137 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Smith Grades: 7-9 | 213 students
1205 S Albert Pike Ave
Fort Smith, AR 72903
(479)782-2451 2.7 7-9
- Fort Smith Grades: PK-6 | 291 students
1918 S Greenwood Ave
Fort Smith, AR 72901
(479)782-0614 3.6 PK-6
- Fort Smith Grades: NS-9 | 41 students
5700 S. Zero Street
Fort Smith, AR 72903
(479)434-4059 3.8 NS-9
- Fort Smith Grades: 3-12 | 16 students
Po Box 4230
Fort Smith, AR 72914
(479)782-8111 3.8 3-12
- Fort Smith Grades: PK-12 | 287 students
4201 Windsor Dr
Fort Smith, AR 72904
(479)782-0280 3.8 PK-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.