First Lutheran School
- Our mission is to provide a Christ-centered academically excellent program, where through nurturing and encouragement, children grow to spiritual maturity, modeling the morals, values, and characteristics of a Christian lifestyle.
- At First Lutheran, all of our students receive daily instruction in the Word of God and instruction in all other subjects is done in the light of God's Word.
- Children are taught the demands of God's law and are comforted by the saving Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- They receive encouragement and instruction to live in service to Christ and others.
- Each person's uniqueness is recognized and each individual is helped to achieve their full potential – spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, physically, socially, and aesthetically.
- Each child knows that he or she is a valued, accepted, and respected part of the First Lutheran School family.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||137 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Smith Grades: 7-9 | 213 students
1205 S Albert Pike Ave
Fort Smith, AR 72903
(479)782-2451 2.7 7-9
- Fort Smith Grades: PK-6 | 302 students
1918 S Greenwood Ave
Fort Smith, AR 72901
(479)782-0614 3.6 PK-6
- Fort Smith Grades: NS-9 | 41 students
5700 S. Zero Street
Fort Smith, AR 72903
(479)434-4059 3.8 NS-9
- Fort Smith Grades: 3-12 | 16 students
Po Box 4230
Fort Smith, AR 72914
(479)782-8111 3.8 3-12
- Fort Smith Grades: PK-12 | 287 students
4201 Windsor Dr
Fort Smith, AR 72904
(479)782-0280 3.8 PK-12
The benefits of studying a dead language.
Tuition at private schools varies from nothing at a few schools to over $100,000 for the most expensive school.
Finding a school which will accept your child after the normal admissions deadline has passed is not easy. But it can be done.