Heart Prints Center for Early Education Center
The HeartPrints community is one of respectful collaboration and learning.With the program influenced by Reggio, Montessori and High Scope, students and teachers alike immerse themselves in the discoveries that inquiry-based learning fosters and the joy of sharing that learning.A partnership evolves with families and the school because the language of learning comes from the children and the children complete the connection between home and school.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 96 students
- Application Deadline: Mar. 1 / Dec. 31
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Mar. 1 / Dec. 31
Ms. Julia Stanny
HeartPrints is an early education experience for young children that celebrates creativity, exploration and strong relationships.Connections with the teachers, other children and families build strong bonds at HeartPrints. These bonds help children to understand how to ask questions, solve problems, collaborate and to share responsibility in their learning. Families and children become a part of a dynamic community that reflects academic excellence and respect for the natural world. Children express their knowledge, ideas and emotions through the arts and a responsive curriculum that reflects their interests.
- HeartPrints offers a beautiful and engaging environment. The spacious and uncluttered classes are located in a LEED building and the outside spaces allow for much exploration. Inside rich and interesting materials beckon children to investigate. We invite children to use play as an essential tool to make sense of their world.
- HeartPrints offers a developmental approach to early education that benefits the "whole" child. Children take part in yoga, foreign language instruction, strong STEAM programs and opportunities to understand the natural world around them. Learning is everywhere!
- Our mission: to strive for a more peaceful world by involving young children, their families and their teachers in a process of self-directed, lifelong learning which will encourage young children to think clearly and creatively, to discover cultural and aesthetic values, to respond sensitively to others, to manage conflict respectfully, and to recognize they are members of the worldwide community.
Endorse Heart Prints Center for Early Education Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.