Heartland Christian School & Preschool
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (330) 482-2331
- Heartland Christian School exists to assist parents in training and equipping children to achieve the fulfillment that God intends for their lives.
- The vision of Heartland Christian School is to develop graduates who are biblically grounded, academically qualified and thoroughly equipped to fulfill Christ's calling upon their lives by providing a unified team who facilitate a comprehensive program of excellence within a nurturing environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||331 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Youngstown Grades: K-12 | 621 students
4401 Southern Blvd
Youngstown, OH 44512
(330) 788-8088 11.8 K-12
- Chagrin Falls Grades: PK-12 | 824 students
2785 SOM Center Road
Chagrin Falls, OH 44022
(216) 831-2200 56.9 PK-12
- Cincinnati Grades: 9-12 | 878 students
9001 Montgomery Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45242
(513) 791-1680 225.5 9-12
This school has a wonderful atmosphere. The students and staff are friendly and always willing to help. This is the type of environment that any parent seeking a Christian education would want.
- Posted by Parent - erinb
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.