Hebrew Academy Of Long Beach
- The Stella K. Abraham High School for Girls has received accreditation from the N.Y. State Board of Regents and the prestigious Middle States.
- We are dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in all areas of academics and are committed to encouraging and assisting our students in this process.
- Our College preparatory program is designed to provide our students with a comprehensive academic program, emphasizing the development of critical thinking skills, research skills and written and oral expression.
- Secular studies courses and requirements conform to the standards of the Board of Regents, with Regents examinations administered at the end of the year.
- Preparing our students academically for admission to the colleges of their choice is a primary goal.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1461 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||156 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Flushing Grades: 9-12 | 208 students
7509 Main St
Flushing, NY 11367
(718)263-0525 11.7 9-12
- Hollis Grades: 9-12 | 299 students
8686 Palo Alto St
Hollis, NY 11423
(718)479-8550 10.5 9-12