Hebrew Academy Of Long Beach
- The Stella K. Abraham High School for Girls has received accreditation from the N.Y. State Board of Regents and the prestigious Middle States.
- We are dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in all areas of academics and are committed to encouraging and assisting our students in this process.
- Our College preparatory program is designed to provide our students with a comprehensive academic program, emphasizing the development of critical thinking skills, research skills and written and oral expression.
- Secular studies courses and requirements conform to the standards of the Board of Regents, with Regents examinations administered at the end of the year.
- Preparing our students academically for admission to the colleges of their choice is a primary goal.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1461 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||156 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Flushing Grades: 9-12 | 208 students
7509 Main St
Flushing, NY 11367
(718)263-0525 11.7 9-12
- Hollis Grades: 9-12 | 299 students
8686 Palo Alto St
Hollis, NY 11423
(718)479-8550 10.5 9-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.