Harriet Eisman Community School
- We offer an alternative high school diploma program for students who have withdrawn from the traditional education system.
- Students are counseled towards development of self-esteem, vocational goals and improved interpersonal and personal development.
- Classes are uniquely geared to the academic and emotional needs of the students enrolled.
- The staff consists of experienced social workers, educators and professionals who contribute their expertise as volunteer tutors and instructors.
- Registered by the State Education Department, graduates earn a High School Diploma. College and vocational admission assistance are also provided.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||103 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fresh Meadows Grades: 9-12 | 2443 students
6100 Francis Lewis Blvd
Fresh Meadows, NY 11365
(718)423-8810 12.2 9-12
- Rosedale Grades: Inquire with school | 195 students
14765 249th St
Rosedale, NY 11422
(718)525-5550 6 Inquire with school