- We offer an alternative high school diploma program for students who have withdrawn from the traditional education system.
- Students are counseled towards development of self-esteem, vocational goals and improved interpersonal and personal development.
- Classes are uniquely geared to the academic and emotional needs of the students enrolled.
- The staff consists of experienced social workers, educators and professionals who contribute their expertise as volunteer tutors and instructors.
- Registered by the State Education Department, graduates earn a High School Diploma. College and vocational admission assistance are also provided.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||44:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MerrickGrades: K-12 | 139 students
36 Smith Street
Merrick, NY 11566
HicksvilleGrades: 9-12 | 950 students
98 Cherry Ln
Hicksville, NY 11801
Fresh MeadowsGrades: 9-12 | 2600 students
6100 Francis Lewis Blvd
Fresh Meadows, NY 11365
Garden CityGrades: PK-12 | 415 students
225 Cambridge Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530
RosedaleGrades: 9-12 | 140 students
14765 249th St
Rosedale, NY 11422