Hebrew Academy Of Tampa
Tel: (813) 963-0706
- The Hebrew Academy seeks to individualize instruction so that each child can move at his or her own speed.
- Fundamental to this approach is respect for the individual, and trust that when the child is given the proper encouragement and appropriate learning tools, enthusiasm and self initiative and discipline will emerge naturally from within.
- The preschool philosophy is based on a modified Montessori method and philosophy.
- The program is experiential, “hands-on” in nature. Your child's first years can be the most joyous of his or her life.
- At the Hebrew Academy, we capture this joy and encourage your children to observe the world around them.
- We believe children need to explore, analyze, investigate, and manipulate.
- Our holistic approach to curriculum continues through the Elementary and Middle school years encouraging each child to experience the joy of learning, allows enough time to enjoy the process, insures the development of self-esteem, and provides the experiences from which children create knowledge.
- At the Hebrew Academy of Tampa Bay our goal is to provide an atmosphere and experience that stimulates your children's natural curiosity and enthusiasm to learn.
- We are committed to excellence in education by offering the finest in General Academic and Judaic programming.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Grades: PK-5 | 142 students
5117 Ehrlich Rd
Tampa, FL 33624
(813) 961-9295 0.1 PK-5
- Tampa Grades: K-5 | 80 students
4903 Ehrlich Road
Tampa, FL 33624
(813) 264-2222 0.2 K-5
- Tampa Grades: PK-K | 86 students
5395 Ehrlich Rd
Tampa, FL 33625
(813) 962-2098 0.8 PK-K
- Tampa Grades: 4-10 | 6 students
13911 N Dale Mabry Highway
Tampa, FL 33618
(813) 265-1993 1.8 4-10
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.