Northdale Christian Academy
- Formerly known as Northdale Lutheran School, Northdale Christian Academy offers excellence in Christian education in a safe and caring environment 4 year old preschool (VPK) through 8th grade.
- Our teachers stand ready to partner with you to provide the education your child needs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation (WELSSA)|
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||African Methodist Episcopal|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki pants and polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,100|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies depending on specific family circumstances. Please contact for more information.|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Soccer, Track and FieldBasketball, Football,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Academic Fair, Spring Theater Performance
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Four sports seasons
The academic and faith-filled environment we provide for children simply cannot be found in our public school systems and we provide it at a competitive cost. We provide 4-year-old preschool (VPK) with extended care and full-day kindergarten through Grade 8. The students at NCA graduate with a solid academic foundation that prepares them well for high school and beyond. A Christian education in a Lutheran school is a proven path to academic success.
Teachers at Northdale Christian Academy along with all other WELS educators hold to these foundational beliefs:
- God`s teachings in the Bible are the foundation of every point of view, action, and product in Lutheran schools.
- Christ`s love compels all Christians, adults and children, to serve as he did.
- High quality Christian education is an expression of our desire to do all things to the glory of God.
- High quality Christian education is an integral part of making Christian disciples of young children and of reaching out into the community with the Gospel.
- High quality Christian education is an expression of the good stewardship of the blessings which God has graciously given us.
- High quality Christian education is solely a blessing from our gracious God.
For this partnership to succeed, a commitment must exist between families and teachers that will work together to see to it your child's spiritual, academic, social, and physical well-being are cared for in the best possible way.
At Northdale Christian Academy we feel strongly that communication is key. We're commited to having an open line of communication, whether it's through email, text messages, phone calls, or personal conferences.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Odessa Grades: K-12 | 93 students
19521 Michigan Ave
Odessa, FL 33556
(813)792-1825 6.7 K-12
- Tampa Grades: PK-12 | 962 students
3319 Bayshore Blvd
Tampa, FL 33629
(813)839-5371 12.6 PK-12
- Tampa Grades: PK-12 | 209 students
3909 S Macdill Ave
Tampa, FL 33611
(813)839-4297 13.1 PK-12
- Tampa Grades: PK-8 | 70 students
4200 W North A St
Tampa, FL 33609
(813)289-3747 10.4 PK-8
Northdale Lutheran School is a fantastic school! My son has really thrived here. The teachers are very caring, Christian educators! The classes are small and the individual attention is perfect! I highly recommend NDL!!
- Posted by Parent - John H.