Northdale Christian Academy
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 96 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,800
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(Khaki pants and polo)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Academic Fair, Spring Theater Performance
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Four sports seasons
The academic and faith-filled environment we provide for children simply cannot be found in our public school systems and we provide it at a competitive cost. We provide 4-year-old preschool (VPK) with extended care and full-day kindergarten through Grade 8. The students at NCA graduate with a solid academic foundation that prepares them well for high school and beyond. A Christian education in a Lutheran school is a proven path to academic success.
Teachers at Northdale Christian Academy along with all other WELS educators hold to these foundational beliefs:
- God`s teachings in the Bible are the foundation of every point of view, action, and product in Lutheran schools.
- Christ`s love compels all Christians, adults and children, to serve as he did.
- High quality Christian education is an expression of our desire to do all things to the glory of God.
- High quality Christian education is an integral part of making Christian disciples of young children and of reaching out into the community with the Gospel.
- High quality Christian education is an expression of the good stewardship of the blessings which God has graciously given us.
- High quality Christian education is solely a blessing from our gracious God.
For this partnership to succeed, a commitment must exist between families and teachers that will work together to see to it your child's spiritual, academic, social, and physical well-being are cared for in the best possible way.
At Northdale Christian Academy we feel strongly that communication is key. We're commited to having an open line of communication, whether it's through email, text messages, phone calls, or personal conferences.
Endorse Northdale Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards