The staff at Northdale KinderCare Learning Center strives for excellence in education at all levels.
We have a wide variety of teachers with Child Development credential and Associates Degree, in education.
All of our teachers are CPR and First Aid certified.
The Northdale KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Northdale KinderCare. We strive to provide a safe, nurturing and educational environment for your child.We would love to be a part of your child's educational journey.We believe that families deserve the highest quality care and education so that in our pursuit of excellence we uphold our commitment to the diverse communities we serve.
- Here at NorthdaleKinderCare Learning Center, we pride ourselves on the safety of our children. We utilize daily sign in/out sheets, strict parent/guardian identification, as well as keypad access to our building to ensure your child's safety. We are proud of our daily cleanliness checks and building maintenance schedules that help to keep our building a healthy and safe environment for your child.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- School Readiness (May not cover full tuition) VPK
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Northdale KinderCare?
The application deadline for Northdale KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Northdale KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.