Tel: (813) 961-9172
- The staff at Northdale KinderCare Learning Center strives for excellence in education at all levels.
- We have a wide variety of teachers with Child Development credential and Associates Degree, in education.
- All of our teachers are CPR and First Aid certified.
- The Northdale KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
- At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Northdale KinderCare. We strive to provide a safe, nurturing and educational environment for your child.We would love to be a part of your child's educational journey.We believe that families deserve the highest quality care and education so that in our pursuit of excellence we uphold our commitment to the diverse communities we serve.
- Here at Northdale KinderCare Learning Center, we pride ourselves on the safety of our children. We utilize daily sign in/out sheets, strict parent/guardian identification, as well as keypad access to our building to ensure your child's safety. We are proud of our daily cleanliness checks and building maintenance schedules that help to keep our building a healthy and safe environment for your child.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- School Readiness (May not cover full tuition) VPK
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Grades: NS-12 | 28 students
13911 N Dale Mabry Hwy Ste 101
Tampa, FL 33618
(813) 908-1000 1.4 NS-12
- Tampa Grades: 4-10 | 6 students
13911 N Dale Mabry Highway
Tampa, FL 33618
(813) 265-1993 1.5 4-10
- Tampa Grades: K-5 | 80 students
4903 Ehrlich Road
Tampa, FL 33624
(813) 264-2222 1.7 K-5
- Tampa Grades: PK-K | 50 students
1770 W Bearss Ave
Tampa, FL 33613
(813) 398-8607 1.8 PK-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.