Country Day Montessori School at Carrollwood Photo #2 - Montessori programming ensures our students are developing fundamental skills - even while they learn through play! Our prepared environment helps them make creative choices through collaborative play.
Country Day Montessori School at Carrollwood Photo #3 - Igniting a love for learning is a cornerstone of our programming. We love seeing all the ways our students use different materials to create!
Country Day Montessori School at Carrollwood Photo #4 - Our students spend time outside learning from their environment!
Country Day Montessori School at Carrollwood Photo #5 - Our students are deeply immersed in the principles of Montessori learning, and we enjoy supporting their educational journey and seeing things click right before our eyes!
Country Day Montessori School at Carrollwood Photo #6 - The kids may not realize it, but P.E. is still very educational. To them, it`s a chance to play sports and practice athletic skills. However, adults know it`s also a unique environment where students learn how to engage with their peers in non-academic settings. This kind of social development is very important!
Country Day Montessori School at Carrollwood Photo #7 - Technology enables us to visit far-away locations, go deep under the sea, practice all sorts of tech skills and so much more.
NOW ENROLLING! Country Day Montessori School - Carrollwood is an independent private school with a renowned Montessori program for students three years old to 3rd grade, located in Tampa, FL. MHDS students receive individualized and hands-on education from fully credentialed Montessori teachers and a proven Montessori curriculum, including advanced math, STEM, Spanish language, fine arts, and more.
Country Day Montessori School - Carrollwood was the first school in the US to receive accreditation from the prestigious American Montessori Society and remains the only school in Tampa with AMS accreditation.
CDMS is also accredited by the Florida Council of Independent Schools.
Enroll now to take advantage of the limited availability for students three years - 3rd grade.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-3
- Enrollment: 142 students
- Yearly Tuition: $13,060
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 46%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition varies by program: Toddler Half Day: $9,930 Toddler Full Day: $12,710 Primary Half Day: $9,010 Primary Full Day: $12,070 Elementary: $13,060 Prepayment, Early Re-enrollment, & Sibling discounts available.
- Country Day Montessori School - Carrollwood and its sister campus in Town 'n' Country are the only American Montessori Society accredited schools in Tampa, FL. Our fully credentialed staff ensure all students receive a Montessori education that helps them grow academically and nurtures them fully.
- We currently offer the following programs: Primary (3 yrs - Kindergarten), and Lower Elementary (1st Grade - 3rd Grade). Our Town 'n' Country and Indian Rocks Beach Campuses also offer a Toddler Montessori Program (18 mo - 3yrs) and Primary Montessori (3 yrs - Kindergarten).
- The Country Day Montessori Schools leadership team uses a classic Montessori foundation paired with always evolving best practices & technology. Our curriculum is developed to nurture the whole child and set all children up for a succesful lifetime of learning.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Country Day Montessori School at Carrollwood cost?
Country Day Montessori School at Carrollwood's tuition is approximately $13,060 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Country Day Montessori School at Carrollwood?
The application deadline for Country Day Montessori School at Carrollwood is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Country Day Montessori School at Carrollwood. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.