Hebrew High School Of New England
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 51 students
- Yearly Tuition: $19,894
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 9 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 31 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Hebrew High School of New England (HHNE) is a dedicated to the transmission of traditional Jewish values and to providing an outstanding secular education. At HHNE, we care for every child's academic, personal, and religious growth. Our students come from across the denominational spectrum and with a wide range of backgrounds, and they benefit from a dual curriculum--college preparatory courses and Judaic studies--in an intellectually stimulating environment that encourages students to enter adulthood as independent thinkers and knowledgeable, proud Jews. The school recently moved onto its newly-constructed $6.8 million campus in West Hartford. The campus features state-of-the-art classroom technology, modern science labs, an art and music building, and athletic facilities. HHNE is a beneficiary agency of the Jewish Federations of Greater Hartford and Greater Springfield and the Harold Grinspoon Foundation and is associated with the Jewish Federation of Greater New Haven.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Hebrew High School Of New England cost?
Hebrew High School Of New England's tuition is approximately $19,894 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Hebrew High School Of New England?
The acceptance rate of Hebrew High School Of New England is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 68%.
What sports does Hebrew High School Of New England offer?
Hebrew High School Of New England offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Soccer, Softball and Ultimate Frisbee.
When is the application deadline for Hebrew High School Of New England?
The application deadline for Hebrew High School Of New England is Jan. 31 / rolling (applications are due on Jan. 31 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Hebrew High School Of New England. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards