- Top Ranked CT School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 398 students
- Yearly Tuition: $62,475
- Acceptance rate: 25%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 15
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Blazers, ties; Dresses or layers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Westminster's motto is Grit &Grace. These words define and distinguish Westminster School. They represent a tradition, a culture, an attitude, an aspiration, a way of life for our students and faculty, an advantage for our graduates.Grit characterizes the effort students make to meet our high expectations for academic work, athletics, and community involvement. Grace speaks to the way they negotiate these responsibilities with generosity of spirit, good manners and respect for all. The unique and powerful combination of grit and grace is what makes Westminster people successful, not only here, but also later in life. Derived from our motto virtute et numine, "grit and grace" encapsulates in one phrase our culture, our promise, a commitment to ourselves and others. In delivering this potent and proven educational experience, Westminster offers and expects a lot.Guided by four core values - community, character, balance and involvement - Westminster inspires young men and women of promise to explore and develop diverse academic, artistic and athletic talents, to live with intelligence and integrity, and to commit to a life of service beyond self.We help young people reach their full promise as students and bring out the best in them as individuals. We teach them in ways that prepare them to do well in college and beyond, in ways that inspire them to be dedicated students, good citizens and effective leaders.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Westminster School cost?
Westminster School's tuition is approximately $62,475 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Westminster School?
The acceptance rate of Westminster School is 25%, which is lower than the national average of 68%. Westminster School's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Connecticut with low acceptance rates.
What sports does Westminster School offer?
Westminster School offers 16 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Field Hockey, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Squash, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field and Water Polo.
What is Westminster School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Westminster School?
The application deadline for Westminster School is Jan. 15.
View the Westminster School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Westminster School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards