Tel: (850) 296-9199
- Heritage Academy offers a fully intergrated multi-age program for students in Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- We do not use traditional grade levels in the context of the classroom.
- A parent interview with the administrator is required for admissions.
- Please feel free to contact us to schedule an interview and school tour.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP American History, AP English|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(uniform style dress code)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,250|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Marilyn Horahan|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tallahassee Grades: PK-12 | 149 students
2532 W Tharpe St
Tallahassee, FL 32303
(850) 385-5920 1.8 PK-12
- Tallahassee Grades: PK-6 | 72 students
406 N Bronough St
Tallahassee, FL 32301
(850) 222-6605 3.7 PK-6
- Tallahassee Grades: 2-12 | 113 students
2205 Thomasville Road
Tallahassee, FL 32308
(850) 656-9211 3.5 2-12
- Tallahassee Grades: 1-12 | 43 students
615 Tuskegee St
Tallahassee, FL 32305
(850) 575-4826 5.6 1-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.