Cornerstone Learning Community
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 208 students
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 15 / Apr. 15 / rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Brain Bowl, Model UN, Solar Car Competition
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Preschool & Kindergarten: Our preschool-serving 3 and 4-year olds-and kindergarten programs are joyous beginnings to a life-long love of learning. Our play-based approach honors the wonder, interests and imaginations of our youngest learners.
- Elementary: Our elementary program individualizes learning though both independent and collaborative experiences. Learners encounter challenges that transform their curiosity into innovation and their wonder into possibilities. Projects, service and rich discourse are daily fare.
- Middle: Our authorized International Baccalaureate middle years program matches high standards with differentiated instruction to engage diverse learners. Traditional subjects integrate engineering, design and inquiry-based research. Students graduate as problem solvers with critical thinking capabilities.
Endorse Cornerstone Learning Community. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards