Betton Hills School
- Betton Hills School provide a structured environment that encourages self-growth and intellectual exploration.
- With the combined support of parents, guardians, and school staff, students are able to achieve positive academic, physical, emotional, and social well-being.
- This cooperative relationship gives the student the support needed to promote individualized achievement.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild learning differences|
|Total Students||103 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(khaki pants, school shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wheeling Grades: 5-12 | 429 students
60 Knox Ln
Wheeling, WV 26003
(304)233-3260 693.1 5-12
- Madison Grades: K-12 | 221 students
4901 E Buckeye Road
Madison, WI 53716
(608)221-1520 913.6 K-12
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 204 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 1047.2 PK-8
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.