Christ Classical Academy
- Christ Classical Academy is a classical Christian school in Tallahassee, Florida that seeks to provide students in grades K-8 with an extraordinary education using integrated curriculum, classical teaching, and a Christian worldview.
- We seek to equip students to fearlessly engage the fallen world with conviction, grace, wisdom, and compassion.
- Through immersion in the riches of western civilization, we train students in essential habits of the mind and spirit.
- CCA's vision is to produce students of scholastic, cultural, and theological substance, who are eager to influence their communities for God's glory.
- Our goal is to graduate students who are well-equipped to enter any institute of higher education and are able to exercise wisdom and communicate truth.
- We hope their lives will be marked with a love for learning, a love for others, and above all a love for God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-11|
|Total Students||205 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,000|
|Tuition Notes||Grammar School $6900 Annual Tuition Logic School $7100 Annual Tuition Rhetoric School $8500 Annual Tuition|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, TennisBasketball, Cross Country,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.