Christ Classical Academy
- Christ Classical Academy is a classical Christian school in Tallahassee, Florida that seeks to provide students in grades K-8 with an extraordinary education using integrated curriculum, classical teaching, and a Christian worldview.
- We seek to equip students to fearlessly engage the fallen world with conviction, grace, wisdom, and compassion.
- Through immersion in the riches of western civilization, we train students in essential habits of the mind and spirit.
- CCA's vision is to produce students of scholastic, cultural, and theological substance, who are eager to influence their communities for God's glory.
- Our goal is to graduate students who are well-equipped to enter any institute of higher education and are able to exercise wisdom and communicate truth.
- We hope their lives will be marked with a love for learning, a love for others, and above all a love for God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-11|
|Total Students||205 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,000|
|Tuition Notes||Grammar School $6900 Annual Tuition Logic School $7100 Annual Tuition Rhetoric School $8500 Annual Tuition|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, TennisBasketball, Cross Country,|
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
August 14, 2018
Your religion matters to you. You want your child to attend a school which will combine academics and religious education. Here is an overview of what is available together with some links to denominational web sites.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.