Christ Classical Academy
Tel: (850) 656-2373
- Christ Classical Academy is a classical Christian school in Tallahassee, Florida that seeks to provide students in grades K-8 with an extraordinary education using integrated curriculum, classical teaching, and a Christian worldview.
- We seek to equip students to fearlessly engage the fallen world with conviction, grace, wisdom, and compassion.
- Through immersion in the riches of western civilization, we train students in essential habits of the mind and spirit.
- CCA's vision is to produce students of scholastic, cultural, and theological substance, who are eager to influence their communities for God's glory.
- Our goal is to graduate students who are well-equipped to enter any institute of higher education and are able to exercise wisdom and communicate truth.
- We hope their lives will be marked with a love for learning, a love for others, and above all a love for God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-11|
|Total Students||205 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,000|
|Tuition Notes||Grammar School $6900 Annual Tuition Logic School $7100 Annual Tuition Rhetoric School $8500 Annual Tuition|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, TennisBasketball, Cross Country,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.