Christ Classical Academy
- Christ Classical Academy is a classical Christian school in Tallahassee, Florida that seeks to provide students in grades K-8 with an extraordinary education using integrated curriculum, classical teaching, and a Christian worldview.
- We seek to equip students to fearlessly engage the fallen world with conviction, grace, wisdom, and compassion.
- Through immersion in the riches of western civilization, we train students in essential habits of the mind and spirit.
- CCA's vision is to produce students of scholastic, cultural, and theological substance, who are eager to influence their communities for God's glory.
- Our goal is to graduate students who are well-equipped to enter any institute of higher education and are able to exercise wisdom and communicate truth.
- We hope their lives will be marked with a love for learning, a love for others, and above all a love for God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-11|
|Total Students||205 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,000|
|Tuition Notes||Grammar School $6900 Annual Tuition Logic School $7100 Annual Tuition Rhetoric School $8500 Annual Tuition|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, TennisBasketball, Cross Country,|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.