Wakulla Christian School
Thank you for your interest in Wakulla Christian School. As you know, children spend more time in school than in any other activity except sleeping.
The amount of time spent in school, the influence of teachers and peers, and the need to prepare for the opportunities and challenges of the 21st century make the selection of the school that your children attend one of the most important decisions and investments you will ever make.
Helping our students develop a Christian mind is central to our mission.
Simply put, this means that our teachers train students to integrate or connect their Christian faith with their learning.
They are taught to understand, analyze, and interpret every subject from a biblical perspective.
We would be delighted to meet with you to discuss how we can serve your family.
If you would like to arrange a tour or find out more about Wakulla Christian School, please contact our school office at (850) 926-5583. We look forward to serving you!.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 188 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
(pant, long shorts, nice shirt)
(pant, long shorts, nice shirt)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Please visit www.wakullachristian.com for tuition rates or contact the school office (850)926-5583.
Deborah L. Fell, Principal
- Mission Statement The mission of Wakulla Christian School is to help each student grow as Jesus did in wisdom, in stature, and in favor with God and man.
- Non-Discriminatory Policy Wakulla Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its school-administered programs, inclusive of athletics and fine arts, nor any of its school-administered policies which include admissions, and other policies.
- Statement of Faith 1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible Word of God, final in content and complete in revelation. 2. We believe that there is one God eternally existent in the persons of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. 3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, who took on human flesh, lived a sinless life, was crucified, buried and rose again, who ascended back to Heaven to make intercession for us, and who will return in power and glory. 4. We believe all men are sinful by nature and are in need of God’s salvation. 5. We believe man is saved by grace through faith in what Christ has done for us on the cross, not by anything we can do; it is a gift of God. 6. We believe that the child of God has been given a new nature at the time of salvation and is enabled to live a Godly life only by the power of the indwelling Holy Spirit. 7. We believe the obedient Christian has followed the Lord in believers’ baptism and is actively serving in the ministry of the local church.
- Accreditation and Certification Wakulla Christian School, having satisfied the minimum accreditation standards of the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (FACCS), has been awarded the status of full accreditation. Wakulla Christian School is also affiliated with the National Council for Private School Accreditation (NCPSA) by being an accredited member of FACCS. Faculty members of Wakulla Christian School faculty are certified through the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (FACCS) by meeting degree requirements, as well as obtaining the necessary continuing education units for professional development.
Endorse Wakulla Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.