Wakulla Christian School
- Thank you for your interest in Wakulla Christian School. As you know, children spend more time in school than in any other activity except sleeping.
- The amount of time spent in school, the influence of teachers and peers, and the need to prepare for the opportunities and challenges of the 21st century make the selection of the school that your children attend one of the most important decisions and investments you will ever make.
- Helping our students develop a Christian mind is central to our mission.
- Simply put, this means that our teachers train students to integrate or connect their Christian faith with their learning.
- They are taught to understand, analyze, and interpret every subject from a biblical perspective.
- We would be delighted to meet with you to discuss how we can serve your family.
- If you would like to arrange a tour or find out more about Wakulla Christian School, please contact our school office at (850) 926-5583. We look forward to serving you!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Total Students||137 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(pant, long shorts, nice shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please visit www.wakullachristian.com for tuition rates or contact the school office (850)926-5583.|
|Admissions Director||Deborah L. Fell, Principal|
- Mission Statement The mission of Wakulla Christian School is to help each student grow as Jesus did in wisdom, in stature, and in favor with God and man.
- Non-Discriminatory Policy Wakulla Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its school-administered programs, inclusive of athletics and fine arts, nor any of its school-administered policies which include admissions, and other policies.
- Statement of Faith 1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible Word of God, final in content and complete in revelation. 2. We believe that there is one God eternally existent in the persons of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. 3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, who took on human flesh, lived a sinless life, was crucified, buried and rose again, who ascended back to Heaven to make intercession for us, and who will return in power and glory. 4. We believe all men are sinful by nature and are in need of God’s salvation. 5. We believe man is saved by grace through faith in what Christ has done for us on the cross, not by anything we can do; it is a gift of God. 6. We believe that the child of God has been given a new nature at the time of salvation and is enabled to live a Godly life only by the power of the indwelling Holy Spirit. 7. We believe the obedient Christian has followed the Lord in believers’ baptism and is actively serving in the ministry of the local church.
- Accreditation and Certification Wakulla Christian School, having satisfied the minimum accreditation standards of the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (FACCS), has been awarded the status of full accreditation. Wakulla Christian School is also affiliated with the National Council for Private School Accreditation (NCPSA) by being an accredited member of FACCS. Faculty members of Wakulla Christian School faculty are certified through the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (FACCS) by meeting degree requirements, as well as obtaining the necessary continuing education units for professional development.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Woodville Grades: 4-11 | 14 students
Po Box 930
Woodville, FL 32362
(850)414-6868 8.2 4-11
- Tallahassee Grades: 1-12 | 43 students
615 Tuskegee St
Tallahassee, FL 32305
(850)575-4826 12 1-12
- Tallahassee Grades: K-12 | 70 students
615 Tuskegee Street
Tallahassee, FL 32305 12 K-12
- Tallahassee Grades: K-9 | 26 students
1209 Paul Russell Rd
Tallahassee, FL 32301
(850)878-0540 12.3 K-9
- Tallahassee Grades: PK-5 | 20 students
702 E Orange Ave
Tallahassee, FL 32301
(850)877-8870 12.6 PK-5
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.