Bethel Christian Academy
- The Bethel Christian Academy is a ministry of the Bethel Missionary Baptist Church.
- As one component of the "the vision" which was conceived by the pastor Reverend Dr. R.B. Holmes, and embraced by the church's officers and congregation.
- BCA opened it doors for instruction and welcomed its first class of 34 boys and girls on September 8 1992.
- These children were enrolled in pre-kindergarten through third grade. Prior to the opening ceremony on Saturday, August 1992, twelve committees, under the leadership of the pastor, worked diligently to develop Christian academy that would provide an academically and morally sound learning environment for boys and girls of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
- We still provide an environment that is conducive to learning; a staff that is sensitive to the needs of the children; and a well-balanced program that is child-centered, is academically challenging, and is based upon Christian principle.
- Additionally, our aim is to provide a strong support system that will help develop God-fearing, law-abiding well-mannered and highly motivated learners.
- Goal The Primary goal of the school is to satisfy the spiritual, intellectual, physical, and social needs of each student.
- The result will be the development of the whole person.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Tallahassee Grades: K-8 | 48 students
3324 North Monroe Street
Tallahassee, FL 32303
(850)296-9199 3.7 K-8
Tallahassee Grades: PK-12 | 979 students
3737 N Meridian Rd
Tallahassee, FL 32312
(850)893-2138 5.5 PK-12
Tallahassee Grades: K-9 | 26 students
1209 Paul Russell Rd
Tallahassee, FL 32301
(850)878-0540 3.1 K-9
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.