Bethel Christian Academy
Tel: (850) 222-6605
- The Bethel Christian Academy is a ministry of the Bethel Missionary Baptist Church.
- As one component of the "the vision" which was conceived by the pastor Reverend Dr. R.B. Holmes, and embraced by the church's officers and congregation.
- BCA opened it doors for instruction and welcomed its first class of 34 boys and girls on September 8 1992.
- These children were enrolled in pre-kindergarten through third grade. Prior to the opening ceremony on Saturday, August 1992, twelve committees, under the leadership of the pastor, worked diligently to develop Christian academy that would provide an academically and morally sound learning environment for boys and girls of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
- We still provide an environment that is conducive to learning; a staff that is sensitive to the needs of the children; and a well-balanced program that is child-centered, is academically challenging, and is based upon Christian principle.
- Additionally, our aim is to provide a strong support system that will help develop God-fearing, law-abiding well-mannered and highly motivated learners.
- Goal The Primary goal of the school is to satisfy the spiritual, intellectual, physical, and social needs of each student.
- The result will be the development of the whole person.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tallahassee Grades: K-8 | 48 students
3324 North Monroe Street
Tallahassee, FL 32303
(850) 296-9199 3.7 K-8
- Tallahassee Grades: K-9 | 26 students
1209 Paul Russell Rd
Tallahassee, FL 32301
(850) 878-0540 3.1 K-9
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.