Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Climbing Wall, Equestrian Program, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Snow Skiing, Snowboarding, Therapeutic Recreation
- For over 30 years parents and professionals have turned to Heritage to help them find the son or daughter they once knew. With years of experience and unmatched staff experience and tenure Heritage is a special place where lives are changed on a daily basis.
- Two full gender-specific, year-round schools with six class periods and a rotating schedule enable students to catch up on deficient credits and prepare to transition home. Special ed teachers assist students with learning challenges. Small classroom sizes provide for more individualized attention for our students.
- Two dedicated academies targeted on specific diagnosis make it possible for students to overcome challenges they and their families never thought possible. Fulltime therapists provide individual, group and family therapy on a weekly basis. A team of eight residential staff dedicated to each gender, diagnostic and age specific home of 10-14 students build powerful relationships with students. These relationships create an atmosphere where students are comfortable expressing their feelings and emotions.
- We help students find their spark with the greatest variety of on-campus activities like drama/theater, equine, athletics, rock climbing, yoga etc. Our proximity to outdoor recreation provides students with world-class experiences such as mountain biking, hiking, camping, rappelling and more.
- Over time students and family dynamics change for the better. Relationships are healed, coping skills are developed, weaknesses are strengthened and students are prepared for a healthy and productive life.
Endorse Heritage Community. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards