Woodroe Woods School
Woodroe Woods is a private Preschool and Elementary school (grades K-5th).
Woodroe Woods provides a safe, loving environment where children can learn through many developmentally appropriate experiences.
Woodroe Woods was established in 1974 and was originally located in Hayward, CA.
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-5
- Students: 90 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Woodroe Woods is a private school (a non-profit corporation) providing quality education for Preschool through Elementary grade children.
Endorse Woodroe Woods School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.