Hildebrandt Learning Center
- Hildebrandt Learning Centers was established to provide progressive and caring employers the ability to offer their employees the highest quality child care available in the child care market, and promote the employers' goals of achieving or maintaining a Family Friendly atmosphere at their workplace.
- Our vision is to facilitate the development of early care and education environments that recognize, treat, and respect all learners as valuable individuals and members of our society.
- Our mission is to partner with families of young children, collaborating with other early childhood professionals and community resource personnel to enhance the development and learning of each child through age-appropriate curriculum, play, individualized assessments, and nurturing relationships teachers for students up to and including the highest achievement levels.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||123 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Hildebrandt Learning Center is Lancaster County Christian School (0.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lancaster Grades: NS-12 | 326 students
2390 New Holland Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601
(717) 556-0711 0.2 NS-12
- Bird In Hand Grades: 1-8 | 22 students
203 Forest Hill Rd
Bird In Hand, PA 17505
(717) 656-7650 1.2 1-8
- Bird In Hand Grades: 1-8 | 30 students
2620 Stumptown Rd
Bird In Hand, PA 17505 2.5 1-8
- Lancaster Grades: NS-PK
1849 Charter Ln
Lancaster, PA 17601
(717) 393-0686 2.7 NS-PK
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.