Hogarth Country Day School
For more than three decades, many of the area's youngest students have gathered to learn in the big-barn-turned-schoolhouse across from the Lamprey River in Epping, New Hampshire.
Since opening in 1980, many hundreds of preschoolers have thrived on the Hogarth experience.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Students: 14 students
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The Hogarth Country Day School is a small, private, state-licensed preschool established in 1980 and located in Epping, New Hampshire. In fact, we are one of the few New Hampshire state-licensed preschools solely dedicated to education. Although we do care for the children enrolled here, we are not a child-care facility. The Hogarth Country Day School is an early education organization where the focus is squarely on one population. Preschoolers.
- Hogarth offers preschool programs to children in the greater Epping area, including Raymond, Nottingham, Fremont, Brentwood, Lee, Newmarket, Exeter, Stratham, Deerfield, and surrounding towns.Our programs include Early Kindergarten for 4 and 5-year olds, Prekindergarten 3 for 3 and 4-year olds, and Prekindergarten 2 for children aged 2.5 through 5-years old. Each class is limited to 14 students and is taught by the owner, teaching director Andrea E. Murphy. A classroom aid assists Murphy in her teaching. Murphy, a published children's author, writes much of the Hogarth curriculum, tailoring it to the interests and needs of the children in her classroom.
Endorse Hogarth Country Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.