For more than three decades, many of the area's youngest students have gathered to learn in the big-barn-turned-schoolhouse across from the Lamprey River in Epping, New Hampshire.
Since opening in 1980, many hundreds of preschoolers have thrived on the Hogarth experience.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Enrollment: 14 students
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The Hogarth Country Day School is a small, private, state-licensed preschool established in 1980 and located in Epping, New Hampshire. In fact, we are one of the few New Hampshire state-licensed preschools solely dedicated to education. Although we do care for the children enrolled here, we are not a child-care facility. The Hogarth Country Day School is an early education organization where the focus is squarely on one population. Preschoolers.
- Hogarth offers preschool programs to children in the greater Epping area, including Raymond, Nottingham, Fremont, Brentwood, Lee, Newmarket, Exeter, Stratham, Deerfield, and surrounding towns.Our programs include Early Kindergarten for 4 and 5-year olds, Prekindergarten 3 for 3 and 4-year olds, and Prekindergarten 2 for children aged 2.5 through 5-years old. Each class is limited to 14 students and is taught by the owner, teaching director Andrea E. Murphy. A classroom aid assists Murphy in her teaching. Murphy, a published children's author, writes much of the Hogarth curriculum, tailoring it to the interests and needs of the children in her classroom.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Hogarth Country Day School?
The application deadline for Hogarth Country Day School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Hogarth Country Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.