Hoke / Mcneal Academy Of Higher Learning
- The Hoke Mcneal Academy of Higher Learning is proud to make an introduction.
- We are a developed school with traditional values and practical goals.
- We want the best for your child and expect the best from them.
- Our teaching method is simple to engage your child in learning through modalities of learning visual, auditory, kinesthetic, in addition, music.
- In doing so, we will stimulate and develop their mental, physical and psychological growth into maturity.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||12 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Decatur Grades: K-10 | 141 students
5455 Flat Shoals Pkwy
Decatur, GA 30034
(770)987-8121 3.3 K-10
- Decatur Grades: NS-K | 85 students
4164 Rainbow Drive
Decatur, GA 30034
(404)288-2350 3.1 NS-K
- Ellenwood Grades: NS-12 | 59 students
3800 Linecrest Rd
Ellenwood, GA 30294
(404)241-8200 2.4 NS-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.