Hollandale Christian School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 69 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Hollandale Christian School has been providing quality Christ-centered education in Southeastern Minnesota for over 55 years. We believe that all of life, including education, belongs to our almighty Creator. Each day we strive to pass along the truths found in God's Word as it applies to all of our subject matter and interactions with each other. All of our teachers are state certified and are professionals committed to providing excellent academic instruction and to leading by example a life of Christian discipleship. Our Mission at Hollandale Christian School is to provide a Bible-Based, Christ-Centered Education that Develops Academically Prepared Young People who Embrace Christ's call to Transform the World. The setting of HCS is the traditional, self-contained classroom Every class is taught from a Christian perspective wherein all core curriculum, language arts, computer education, mathematics, social studies and sciences are given necessary emphasis. The phonetic approach is used to teach reading skills in the elementary program. In addition to the basics, a variety of experiences in Bible, music, art and extracurricular activities enriches the educational experience. HCS has a staff of highly qualified and accredited teachers who are dedicated to the philosophy of Christian education.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Hollandale Christian School?
The application deadline for Hollandale Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Hollandale Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards