Holy Family Elementary School
- Holy Family is a Catholic Parish School dedicated to educating the whole child.
- Our mission is to provide an excellent academic foundation that also nourishes and attends to the spiritual, moral, emotional, physical, and social formation of every person in our school family by creating an environment where everyone learns and grows.
- Each child is respected, loved, and challenged to achieve his or her full potential while accepting the responsibility to reach out to others with love, respect, and compassion.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||183 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Livingston Grades: PK-8 | 277 students
388 South Livingston Avenue
Livingston, NJ 07039
(973)992-1587 3.9 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.