Holy Family-st Jude Center-lasalle Center
LaSalle Middle School, a member of the Holy Family School System.
The mission of the Holy Family School System is to provide all students with a Christ-centered education that is: future oriented, grounded in educational excellence and fosters a sense of community true to the teachings and traditions of the Catholic Church.
- Top Ranked IA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 451 students
- Average class size: 19 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 16%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Advanced Band, Art Club, Band, Fall Musical, Honor Choir, Math Counts, Mock Trial, Retreats for each grade level, Show Choir, Speech Festival, SPLURGE, Student Council
- LaSalle Middle School, a member of the Holy Family School System. The mission of the Holy Family School System is to provide all students with a Christ-centered education that is: future oriented, grounded in educational excellence and fosters a sense of community true to the teachings and traditions of the Catholic Church.
Endorse Holy Family-st Jude Center-lasalle Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.