Holy Name Of Mary School
- Holy Name of Mary School participates in the mission of the Catholic Church -To Teach as Jesus Did.
- The staff reinforces the values of the Christian home and endeavors to instill within each student, religious, personal, educational, social and cultural values that will enable each student to take their place in society and to effect a positive change in that society.
- A Catholic School educational program is available for children in Nursery School through grade 8.
- Christian values and academic excellence are fostered in an atmosphere that maximizes the development of the individual within the school, the church and the larger community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||334 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lynbrook Grades: PK-8 | 301 students
21 Fowler Ave
Lynbrook, NY 11563
(516) 593-4884 1.2 PK-8
- Floral Park Grades: PK-8 | 375 students
2 Bellmore St
Floral Park, NY 11001
(516) 352-4466 4.3 PK-8