Holy Name Of Mary School
- Holy Name of Mary School participates in the mission of the Catholic Church -To Teach as Jesus Did.
- The staff reinforces the values of the Christian home and endeavors to instill within each student, religious, personal, educational, social and cultural values that will enable each student to take their place in society and to effect a positive change in that society.
- A Catholic School educational program is available for children in Nursery School through grade 8.
- Christian values and academic excellence are fostered in an atmosphere that maximizes the development of the individual within the school, the church and the larger community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||334 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LynbrookGrades: PK-8 | 314 students
21 Fowler Ave
Lynbrook, NY 11563
- Valley StreamGrades: K-12 | 155 students
12 E. Fairview Ave
Valley Stream, NY 11580
- West HempsteadGrades: K-9 | 437 students
12 Westminster Rd
West Hempstead, NY 11552
- WestburyGrades: NS-8 | 344 students
101 Maple Ave
Westbury, NY 11590
- Floral ParkGrades: PK-8 | 419 students
2 Bellmore St
Floral Park, NY 11001
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.