Holy Name Of Mary School
- Holy Name of Mary School participates in the mission of the Catholic Church -To Teach as Jesus Did.
- The staff reinforces the values of the Christian home and endeavors to instill within each student, religious, personal, educational, social and cultural values that will enable each student to take their place in society and to effect a positive change in that society.
- A Catholic School educational program is available for children in Nursery School through grade 8.
- Christian values and academic excellence are fostered in an atmosphere that maximizes the development of the individual within the school, the church and the larger community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||334 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LynbrookGrades: PK-8 | 314 students
21 Fowler Ave
Lynbrook, NY 11563
Valley StreamGrades: K-12 | 155 students
12 E. Fairview Ave
Valley Stream, NY 11580
WoodmereGrades: PK-12 | 255 students
336 Woodmere Blvd
Woodmere, NY 11598
Queens VillageGrades: PK-8 | 510 students
21819 105th Avenue
Queens Village, NY 11429
Glen HeadGrades: 6-12 | 596 students
131 Brookville Road
Glen Head, NY 11545
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?