Holy Spirit Grade School
- Holy Spirit School is a PreK-3 thru 5th grade school with a refreshing open attitude toward new ideas and teaching methods.
- Holy Spirit students acquire the religious background values and principles needed to develop a commitment to their faith.
- Through Christian instruction, we strive to foster in our children habits of loyalty, integrity and above all - love of God and God's people.
- We teach compassion and social justice to our students by bringing to their attention global concerns in the world in which we live.
- In working towards this goal of our faith, our students take pride in their academics and participating in charitable activities within the community.
- We have a dedicated staff that integrates various learning styles and needs into daily subject matter.
- Our teachers employ a multisensory approach toward learning. Through Multidisciplinary Instruction children make learning connections across the curriculum.
- We have a low student-teacher ratio which allows each student and teacher to know each other.
- Our teachers open lines of communication with the parents and students to foster a safe, structured, happy learning environment for our children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stamford Grades: K-8 | 60 students
161 Sky Meadow Drive
Stamford, CT 06903
(203)322-5886 0.9 K-8
- Stamford Grades: PK-8 | 376 students
2186 High Ridge Rd
Stamford, CT 06903
(203)329-2186 1.1 PK-8
- New Canaan Grades: K-8 | 215 students
33 South Avenue
New Canaan, CT 06840
(203)966-0786 3.5 K-8
- Miami Grades: 6-12 | 1410 students
500 Sw 127th Ave
Miami, FL 33184
(305)223-8600 1131.7 6-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.