The Children's School
- The Children's School's commitment to providing young children with the very best learning experience not only endures it is thriving.
- The success of The Children's School lies in the fulfillment of its mission, to support children as individuals, helping them to discover their talents and interests while encouraging them to respect themselves and one another.
- Blending specific educational techniques, stimulating montessori materials and a curriculum that integrates thinking skills, problem solving and creative expression, the school sets children on the path of lifelong learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||140 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stamford Grades: PK-5 | 99 students
403 Scofieldtown Rd
Stamford, CT 06903
(203)329-1623 0.7 PK-5
- Stamford Grades: NS-8 | 137 students
1095 Riverbank Road
Stamford, CT 06903
(203)595-9500 2.2 NS-8
- Stamford Grades: PK-5 | 141 students
770 Pacific St
Stamford, CT 06902
(203)975-8579 6.2 PK-5
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.