The Children's School
Tel: (203) 329-8815
- The Children's School's commitment to providing young children with the very best learning experience not only endures it is thriving.
- The success of The Children's School lies in the fulfillment of its mission, to support children as individuals, helping them to discover their talents and interests while encouraging them to respect themselves and one another.
- Blending specific educational techniques, stimulating montessori materials and a curriculum that integrates thinking skills, problem solving and creative expression, the school sets children on the path of lifelong learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stamford Grades: PK-5 | 99 students
403 Scofieldtown Rd
Stamford, CT 06903
(203) 329-1623 0.7 PK-5
- Stamford Grades: NS-8 | 137 students
1095 Riverbank Road
Stamford, CT 06903
(203) 595-9500 2.2 NS-8
- Stamford Grades: NS-5 | 141 students
770 Pacific St
Stamford, CT 06902
(203) 975-8579 6.2 NS-5
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.