- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-5
- Enrollment: 82 students
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Dress to learn
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
After School Games, Chess Club, Robotics Team
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Insrumental Music Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Children should be valued for their uniqueness, ideas and talents.
- Children achieve their highest potential in a challenging academic environment that addresses each child's social and emotional development.
- Children learn in different ways and at different rates.
- Children should be active participants in their own learning; we encourage children to explore, experience and investigate as part of the educational process.
- The natural range of abilities and levels of development typical of young children are best accommodated in multi-age groups.
- Children learn best in an engaging environment where themes are relevant and meaningful.
- Interdisciplinary studies promote a deep understanding and mastery of the skills and concepts expected at each grade level.
- Children thrive in a rich learning environment that includes visual and performing arts, science, technology, Spanish and physical education.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for The Long Ridge School?
Endorse The Long Ridge School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards