The Long Ridge School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-5
- Enrollment: 82 students
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Dress to learn
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
After School Games, Chess Club, Robotics Team
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Insrumental Music Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Children should be valued for their uniqueness, ideas and talents.
- Children achieve their highest potential in a challenging academic environment that addresses each child's social and emotional development.
- Children learn in different ways and at different rates.
- Children should be active participants in their own learning; we encourage children to explore, experience and investigate as part of the educational process.
- The natural range of abilities and levels of development typical of young children are best accommodated in multi-age groups.
- Children learn best in an engaging environment where themes are relevant and meaningful.
- Interdisciplinary studies promote a deep understanding and mastery of the skills and concepts expected at each grade level.
- Children thrive in a rich learning environment that includes visual and performing arts, science, technology, Spanish and physical education.
Endorse The Long Ridge School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards