Holy Spirit School
- The mission of Holy Spirit School is to provide an education strongly rooted in Catholic values, reflecting each student’s unique qualities and promoting excellence in the whole person.
- Holy Spirit School proclaims the Gospel message of Christ and supports the development of faith begun in the home to help young people grow in service to God, church, community and one another.
- Students need to demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills, both by being actively involved in solving problems and by producing quality work applied in meaningful contexts.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning. Because all students are children of God with special talents and needs and are valued with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs, they should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2013|
|Total Students||428 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntsville Grades: PK-12 | 371 students
7290 Whitesburg Drive S
Huntsville, AL 35802
(256)704-7373 1.1 PK-12
- Huntsville Grades: K-12 | 38 students
4217 9th Ave SW
Huntsville, AL 35805
(256)539-1772 3.4 K-12
- Madison Grades: PK-8 | 460 students
1057 Hughes Rd
Madison, AL 35758
(256)722-0772 10 PK-8
- Huntsville Grades: PK-8 | 129 students
1699 Old Dry Creek Rd
Huntsville, AL 35806
(256)837-5266 7.6 PK-8
- Huntsville Grades: PK-12 | 702 students
237 Johns Rd Nw
Huntsville, AL 35806
(256)705-8000 7.7 PK-12
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.