Holy Spirit School
5.00 (1 review)
- The Holy Spirit School Faculty and staff share the conviction that every child can learn and every child can learn to lead a life of service.
- We carry out a great mission to serve God by building knowledge and character of our young people.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Christian School Association (NCSA)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||347 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy blue pants, white collared shirts, plaid skirts optional for girls)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,305|
|Tuition Notes||non-Catholic tuition rate is $4360|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jenni Struck|
- The Holy Spirit School Faculty and staff share the conviction that every child can learn and every child can learn to lead a life of service. We carry out a great mission to serve God by building knowledge and character of our young people. By teaching the Word of God, we prepare our students to follow a path of virtue and compassion and sacrifice for the rest of their lives. And by insisting on high standards for academic achievement, Holy Spirit School has a competitive, yet friendly and fun-filled learning atmosphere. It takes a family to raise a child. The Holy Spirit extended family is comprised of pastors, administration, faculty, staff, parents, and volunteers. Everyone is welcomed! Visit our school and feel the enthusiasm for our faith and the love of learning!
- People that viewed Holy Spirit School also viewed these schools: Train Up A Child Preschool/kindergarten.
My daughter is in preschool with Mrs. Laycock. The community that Holy Spirit Catholic Schools provides is invaluable; my daughter feels loved by her teachers, caregivers, and friends at Holy Spirit which gives her a solid base to succeed academically. The quality of the education has been outstanding my husband and I are overwhelmingly pleased with how we have seen our daughter blossom since starting at Holy Spirit. She has accomplished far more in the way of learning to read and write than I ever would have expected in preschool there is no doubt she will be exceptionally prepared for kindergarten.
- Posted by Parent - Preschool parent
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.