Holy Trinity Catholic School
Tel: (618) 628-7395
- Faithful to God, whose name graces our school, Holy Trinity Catholic School strives to embody a community of the faithful joined intimately with Christ, the incarnate revelation of the Father, through the unifying love of the Holy Spirit.
- The parish communities of Fairview Heights, Caseyville, and the surrounding areas, in communion with the Devine persons, are committed to education children and forming disciples of Christ through the disciplines of academic excellence, prayer, spiritual and moral formation, apostolic action, social awareness, and responsibility.
- It is our mission to empower parents, the primary educators of our children, in their role of passing on the lifelong values and traditions of the Roman Catholic faith.
- In the compassionate spirit of the Holy Trinity, our vision is an innovative, challenging, high quality Catholic education that creates a powerful parish community, which inspires our children to realize their individual dreams fostering a life-long commitment to learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||242 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Belleville Grades: PK-12 | 48 students
413 E Main St
Belleville, IL 62220
(618) 234-3391 6.2 PK-12
- Belleville Grades: NS-8 | 240 students
1108 Lebanon Avenue
Belleville, IL 62221
(618) 235-4066 5.2 NS-8
- Mascoutah Grades: PK-8 | 211 students
215 N John St
Mascoutah, IL 62258
(618) 566-2922 12.2 PK-8
- O Fallon Grades: NS-8 | 467 students
214 W 3rd St
O Fallon, IL 62269
(618) 632-6327 3 NS-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.