Holy Trinity Episcopal School
5.00 (5 reviews)
Community outreach, spiritual development and family involvement sets Holy Trinity Episcopal apart from other private schools. At Holy Trinity we inspire hearts and engaged minds.
Passionate and caring certified teachers provide engaging learning opportunities while developing a culture of community.
Science discovery, encouraging curiosity and developing deep thinkers. Holy Trinity Episcopal School provides a comprehensive program for PK3 through High School.
Holy Trinity Episcopal School provides a full day program beginning at 7:00 am for early care until 6:30 pm for extended care. Enrichment programs are available after school between 3:30pm-5:00pm. A Community Summer Program is available June through July.
The student's school day is enriched with Spanish, Art, Music, Technology and Physical Education. Grades K through Middle School also have the opportunity to participate in a variety of sports leagues throughout the school year.
At Holy Trinity Episcopal School we acknowledge our students' success. We encourage all students to participate in academic and fine arts competitions.
- Holy Trinity Episcopal School ~ Providing exceptional students extraordinary opportunities! The school's goal is to provide an academically challenging program in a nurturing, spiritual environment and a strong emphasis on character formation, leadership, integrity, morals, and service to others.
- The school seeks a variety of students whose families value and support our mission and philosophy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||language-based/ mild learning differences/dyslexia|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Algebra I & II, Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Composition, Creative Writing, Earth Science, Economics, European History, Geology, Geomety I, Government & Politics, Literature, Physical Science, Physics, Pre-Calculus, U.S. History, World Studies,|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Uniform is required)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Ranges from $7,200 to $12,000|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,600|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Lisa Armenta|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Acting, Art, Chess, Karate, Robotics, Student, Tumbling, Yoga Acting, Art, Chess, Karate, Robotics, Student, Tumbling, Yoga,|
- Early Childhood: Building strong foundations for healthy development is an important prerequisite for lif-long learning. We focus on engaging our early childhood learners through innovative strategies to generate strong readiness skkills. Fostering the students' development through observation, exploration, and innovation.
- Lower School: Active learning and process inquiry providing our students with opportunities to build upon their pathways of learning. We engage minds through our comprehensive, research-based curriculum. Interdisciplinary studies encourage an environment that is both nurturing and challenging. We prepare students to be leaders, deep thinkers and compassionate citizens.
- Middle School: Early adolescence is a time of important developmental advances that help to form a students' sense of identity. We foster the development of competency, independence, self-awareness, and their involvement in the world beyond their families. Our faculty is sensitive to their needs and provide them with a supportive, nurturing environment as they grow both physically and cognitively.
- Upper School: We are built on four main principles in our Upper School
- 1. Small Learning Community- teams of teachers collaborate and assist in empowering the students in the learning process. A cross-disciplinary approach is integrated throughout the student's schedule.
- 2. Specialized Curriculum and Coaching- advanced thinking skills are aligned with student interests. Mentors are linked with the students to provide an effective learning community.
- 3. Student Support- teachers and administration are in partnership with San Jacinto College offering a dual credit and MECA program. This academically challenging and rewarding opportunity is monitored consistently to insure student success.
- 4. Productive & Consistent Climate- this helps to provide a clear pathway to school success and career readiness. Our students establish a "can-do" culture which is anchored by core virtues of prudence, charity, courage, faith, temperance, and justice.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HumbleGrades: PK-12 | 283 students
16202 Old Humble Road
Humble, TX 77396
HumbleGrades: PK-5 | 32 students
7811 Fm 1960 Rd E
Humble, TX 77365
HoustonGrades: NS-8 | 371 students
12535 Perthshire Rd
Houston, TX 77024
KingwoodGrades: PK-12 | 330 students
1711 Hamblen Road
Kingwood, TX 77339
Holy Trinity Episcopal School is a sweet, quiet, wonderful Christian campus!I have been at Holy Trinity for ten years teaching PreK-4! The parents, children, teachers and administration are the best!There is no place I would rather be!Our school shines in academics and loving JESUS!
- Posted by Teacher - Nancy Bryan
We have loved bring a part of Holy Trinity Episcopal School! We enjoy the smaller class size, family environment. We appreciate that our family values are reinforced at school. The academic work is rigorous but classes are small enough that if students struggle they can be worked with more one-on-one. They focus on the whole child and not just academic work. I love that they have PE and recess every day!
- Posted by Parent - Erica
This is an excellent school. We have had our children here for over 5 years. We love the small class size and the teachers have been great for our kids.
- Posted by Parent - Duane J.
This school is absolutely wonderful, unique and loving. The Episcopalian education your child will receive with chapels, daily instruction, and incredible teachers of faith, is without comparison in this area. Our children have been blessed with engaged teachers, so many activities, and a loving, nurturing environment. The education is also uniquely tailored to your child's talents. It is a great school!
- Posted by Parent - Janet Garza
We love Holy Trinity Episcopal School! There is a great balance of academic, spiritual and social opportunities. Our two children have been given the chance to experience what it truly means to have personalized learning, great ethnic diversity as well as being spiritually challenged. The people that you meet and the opportunities and experience you will gain is priceless!
- Posted by Parent - Johann Martinez
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?