Holy Trinity Episcopal School
5.00 (6 reviews)
- Holy Trinity Episcopal School ~ Providing exceptional students extraordinary opportunities! The school's goal is to provide an academically challenging program in a nurturing, spiritual environment and a strong emphasis on character formation, leadership, integrity, morals, and service to others.
- The school seeks a variety of students whose families value and support our mission and philosophy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
Other religious school association(s)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||language-based/ mild learning differences/dyslexia|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform is required)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Ranges from $11,900 to $13,950|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Lisa Lane|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Academic Competitions, Chess, Robotics, Student
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Music class
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Early Childhood: Building strong foundations for healthy development is an important prerequisite for life-long learning. We focus on engaging our early childhood learners through innovative strategies to generate strong readiness skkills. Fostering the students' development through observation, exploration, and innovation.
- Lower and Intermediate School: Active learning and process inquiry providing our students with opportunities to build upon their pathways of learning. We engage minds through our comprehensive, research-based curriculum. Interdisciplinary studies encourage an environment that is both nurturing and challenging. We prepare students to live eduated and meaningful lives.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Humble Grades: PK-12 | 283 students
16202 Old Humble Road
Humble, TX 77396
(281)441-1313 5.4 PK-12
We have started our sixth year at this school, the teachers and staff are so caring. Back when our daughter started in second grade she was behind compare to her classmates, her caring teachers have help her fill in all educational gaps. Our daughter is now in 7th grade, she is so engaged in learning, has strong studying skills that will be so valuable when she goes to University. All students have a strong bond and meaningful friendships due to small environment that allows them to perform really well in the classroom and their sports teams. If your child is academically inclined this is the place you are looking for. The high school students graduate with an associate degree from San Jacinto College, great shortcut for students going into Science, Technology, Engineering or Math fields, since those careers tend to be longer.
- Posted by Parent - Elsa Rodriguez
Holy Trinity Episcopal School is a sweet, quiet, wonderful Christian campus!I have been at Holy Trinity for ten years teaching PreK-4! The parents, children, teachers and administration are the best!There is no place I would rather be!Our school shines in academics and loving JESUS!
- Posted by Teacher - Nancy Bryan
We have loved bring a part of Holy Trinity Episcopal School! We enjoy the smaller class size, family environment. We appreciate that our family values are reinforced at school. The academic work is rigorous but classes are small enough that if students struggle they can be worked with more one-on-one. They focus on the whole child and not just academic work. I love that they have PE and recess every day!
- Posted by Parent - Erica
This is an excellent school. We have had our children here for over 5 years. We love the small class size and the teachers have been great for our kids.
- Posted by Parent - Duane J.
This school is absolutely wonderful, unique and loving. The Episcopalian education your child will receive with chapels, daily instruction, and incredible teachers of faith, is without comparison in this area. Our children have been blessed with engaged teachers, so many activities, and a loving, nurturing environment. The education is also uniquely tailored to your child's talents. It is a great school!
- Posted by Parent - Janet Garza
We love Holy Trinity Episcopal School! There is a great balance of academic, spiritual and social opportunities. Our two children have been given the chance to experience what it truly means to have personalized learning, great ethnic diversity as well as being spiritually challenged. The people that you meet and the opportunities and experience you will gain is priceless!
- Posted by Parent - Johann Martinez
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.