Holy Trinity Preschool
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- We believe that children learn best through active engagement in activities and play, when they make discoveries on their own. With an emphasis on the process of creating rather than the product, adults guide children's learning by providing activities and materials with children's interests and development in mind. Using principles of developmentally appropriate practice, teachers target goals in the following domains of development:
- Social: to help the child feel comfortable in the school environment, to feel that each is part of the group, and to make friends.
- Emotional: to help the children experience self-confidence, develop independence and self-control and have a positive outlook on life.
- Cognitive: to hlep the children become confident learners by letting them try out their own ideas and experience success, and by helping them acquire learning skills such as the ability to solve problems, ask questions, and use words to describe their ideas, observations, and feelings; encourage early literacy and early math skills through developmentally appropriate activites that are of interest to the children.
- Physical: to help the children increase large and small muscle skills and feel confident about what their bodies can do.
Endorse Holy Trinity Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards