Holy Trinity School
Tel: (508) 432-8216
- Our mission, rooted in the principles of our Christian faith, teaches cooperation in tandem with responsible, moral behaviors on a daily basis.
- Students learn best when challenged, when the learning process is diverse and when there is accommodation for individual differences.
- The academic program employs a variety of techniques that are a combination of a traditional and contemporary approaches to learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||17 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,500|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,200|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Linda Mattson Principal|
- The purpose of education is to lead students to Christian maturity. Catholic education develops young people into whole and well-rounded individuals.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hyannis Grades: 5-8 | 255 students
33 Cross Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
(508) 771-7200 9.7 5-8
- South Yarmouth Grades: PK-8 | 220 students
321 Wood Road
South Yarmouth, MA 02664
(508) 398-6112 4.4 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.