Holy Trinity School
Our mission, rooted in the principles of our Christian faith, teaches cooperation in tandem with responsible, moral behaviors on a daily basis.
Students learn best when challenged, when the learning process is diverse and when there is accommodation for individual differences.
The academic program employs a variety of techniques that are a combination of a traditional and contemporary approaches to learning.
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-5
- Students: 75 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,500
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Linda Mattson Principal
- The purpose of education is to lead students to Christian maturity. Catholic education develops young people into whole and well-rounded individuals.
Endorse Holy Trinity School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.