St Pius X School
Tel: (508) 398-6112
- Saint Pius X School, a Catholic parish school, located on Cape Cod, educates children in Grades PreK - eight according to the teachings of Christ.
- As a community rooted in the traditions of the Roman Catholic Church, we endeavor to educate the whole child through positive spiritual, academic, and social experiences in a nurturing and structured environment.
- Teachers, families, and the parish community unite to create educational foundations preparing students for the challenges in competitive secondary schools and to create a positive and lasting impact on each child to enrich our church and society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||220 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, TennisBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Golf,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Barnstable Grades: PK-12 | 146 students
979 Mary Dunn Rd
Barnstable, MA 02630
(508) 790-0114 5.1 PK-12
- Hyannis Grades: 5-8 | 255 students
33 Cross Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
(508) 771-7200 5.4 5-8
- West Harwich Grades: NS-5 | 75 students
245 Route 28
West Harwich, MA 02671
(508) 432-8216 4.4 NS-5
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?