- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 59 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The school is a non-profit and non-sectarian institution offering educational programs for boys and girls from preschool through grade five. The Laurel School provides a loving, supportive environment promoting children with the opportunity, freedom, and trust to explore and learn. With consistent guidelines, structure and positive reinforcement children learn in an atmosphere of mutual respect. The Laurel School curriculum follows the Massachusetts Frameworks as a foundation but integrates fine arts, music, dance, environmental studies, physical education andLanguages with the basics.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for The Laurel School?
Endorse The Laurel School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards