Trinity Christian Academy
- Through Bible based character building Christian education, Trinity Christian Academy students are being shaped to make meaningful, positive contributions to the world they will inherit.
- Trinity students, preschool through highschool, are taught a rigorous academic curriculum of Math, the Arts and the Sciences, but they are also mentored in citizenship and biblical integrity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||1 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,700|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Merrilynn Grodecki|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Denise Wiegand|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Ultimate FrisbeeBaseball, Basketball,|
Tennis, Ultimate Frisbee,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||bell choir, drama club, Flag Football, praise choir, school newspaper, yearbook|
- A Christian Education Shapes a Lifetime.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- KingstonGrades: NS-12 | 755 students
399 Bishops Highway
Kingston, MA 02364
- BrewsterGrades: NS-6
1436 Long Pond Road
Brewster, MA 02631
- FalmouthGrades: 7-12 | 199 students
7 Highfield Dr.
Falmouth, MA 02540
- OstervilleGrades: 2-8 | 11 students
2736 Falmouth Rd
Osterville, MA 02655
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.