- Grades: 7-12
- Students: 218 students
- Yearly Tuition: $30,945
- Acceptance rate: 70%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 1 / rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
AutoCAD, Beekeeping, Computer Programming, Creative Writing, Drama Class, Drama Productions, Engineering, Farm and Garden Arts, Latin, Literary Magazine, Model U.N., Musical Theater, Peer Ambassadors, Recreational Games, School Newspaper, Senior Taught Electives, Sports Analytics, Stagecraft, Stock Market Game, Taekwondo, Volunteering, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Arts Across the Curriculum, Calligraphy, Ceramics, Chorus, Drawing, Jazz Band, Orchestra/Strings, Painting, Photography, Studio Art, Woodworking
- Falmouth Academy is guided by teachers who believe that students willing to work hard can meet the demands of a challenging core curriculum that explores English, history, science, mathematics, foreign language and the arts.
- Our demands for academic rigor occur in a supportive and imaginative community. Because Falmouth Academy is a deliberately small school, students and adults are able to recognize the strengths and potential of each individual. The strong culture of respect and trust created by this close-knit environment allows each member of the community to pursue academic, artistic, and extra-curricular interests with enthusiasm and self-confidence. While we expect students to work hard, our school culture also encourages them to be appreciative and generous. We hope that our students will leave Falmouth Academy with a wider perspective on the human condition and prepared to sustain a love of learning. We also hope that they will have the courage to live thoughtful and principled lives.
- The school has partner schools in France and Germany and benefits from its proximity to the international science community of Woods Hole.
Endorse Falmouth Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards