Holy Trinity School
- Founded in 1924, Holy Trinity School has upheld the rich heritage of Catholic Schools for over three-quarters of a century.
- We strive to educate our future leaders by instilling in them both the love of God and their fellow human beings.
- In these times, more than ever, we recognize the necessity to encourage children to discover and develop their gifts, talents, and inner strengths.
- Our philosophy embraces the integrated development of the church's fourfold mission: message, community, worship, and service.
- We believe that home, school and parish, together, provide quality Catholic education based on high academic standards and sound moral values founded on the Gospel.
- We believe Holy Trinity School to be an expression of the faith of Holy Trinity Parish, which supports the school and is committed to its continued existence.
- The mission of Holy Trinity School is to provide quality education in an atmosphere that fosters Catholic Christian values of respect for the dignity of each individual; social justice and peace; growth in the process of moral decision making; a sense of belonging to a parish and diocesan community, and of being actively involved within them.
- We accept the challenge to educate the students entrusted to our care.
- The spirit of Holy Trinity can be seen in the faces of both the student and the adults within our community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Golf, SoccerBasketball, Cheering,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Norfolk Grades: PK-8 | 279 students
3401 Tidewater Dr
Norfolk, VA 23509
(757)625-4951 4.9 PK-8
- Norfolk Grades: K-8 | 195 students
419 Colonial Ave
Norfolk, VA 23507
(757)627-1383 6.9 K-8
- Norfolk Grades: PK-12 | 176 students
2331 E Little Crk Rd
Norfolk, VA 23518
(757)583-9730 3.3 PK-12
- Norfolk Grades: PK-8 | 140 students
610 Mowbray Arch
Norfolk, VA 23507
(757)622-8174 6.8 PK-8
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.