Holy Trinity School
- Founded in 1924, Holy Trinity School has upheld the rich heritage of Catholic Schools for over three-quarters of a century.
- We strive to educate our future leaders by instilling in them both the love of God and their fellow human beings.
- In these times, more than ever, we recognize the necessity to encourage children to discover and develop their gifts, talents, and inner strengths.
- Our philosophy embraces the integrated development of the church's fourfold mission: message, community, worship, and service.
- We believe that home, school and parish, together, provide quality Catholic education based on high academic standards and sound moral values founded on the Gospel.
- We believe Holy Trinity School to be an expression of the faith of Holy Trinity Parish, which supports the school and is committed to its continued existence.
- The mission of Holy Trinity School is to provide quality education in an atmosphere that fosters Catholic Christian values of respect for the dignity of each individual; social justice and peace; growth in the process of moral decision making; a sense of belonging to a parish and diocesan community, and of being actively involved within them.
- We accept the challenge to educate the students entrusted to our care.
- The spirit of Holy Trinity can be seen in the faces of both the student and the adults within our community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Golf, SoccerBasketball, Cheering,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Norfolk Grades: PK-8 | 279 students
3401 Tidewater Dr
Norfolk, VA 23509
(757)625-4951 4.9 PK-8
- Norfolk Grades: K-8 | 195 students
419 Colonial Ave
Norfolk, VA 23507
(757)627-1383 6.9 K-8
- Norfolk Grades: PK-8 | 140 students
610 Mowbray Arch
Norfolk, VA 23507
(757)622-8174 6.8 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.