- At The Williams School, we are equally committed to providing our children an expansive education.
- We are an intellectual and caring community of mind, body, and spirit where learning spills out of the classrooms into the hallways, onto the playing fields, and throughout our children's lives as they think, talk, and interact with what they are studying.
- We work in close partnership with parents who are, in fact, their children's first and most important teachers.
- We strive to be a diverse school family united by shared values and the common ideals we hold for children.
- The individuality of our children enriches our community as whole.
- The Williams School works with each child to build an enduring foundation for academic, moral, and social success.
- Williams School students embody integrity, confidence, discipline, and a love of learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||190 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NorfolkGrades: PK-8 | 302 students
3401 Tidewater Dr
Norfolk, VA 23509
NorfolkGrades: K-9 | 151 students
154 W Government Ave
Norfolk, VA 23503
NorfolkGrades: K-12 | 705 students
7336 Granby St
Norfolk, VA 23505
NorfolkGrades: 1-8 | 55 students
844 Jerome Avenue
Norfolk, VA 23518
NorfolkGrades: PK-12 | 722 students
255 Thole St
Norfolk, VA 23505
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.