The Williams School
- At The Williams School, we are equally committed to providing our children an expansive education.
- We are an intellectual and caring community of mind, body, and spirit where learning spills out of the classrooms into the hallways, onto the playing fields, and throughout our children's lives as they think, talk, and interact with what they are studying.
- We work in close partnership with parents who are, in fact, their children's first and most important teachers.
- We strive to be a diverse school family united by shared values and the common ideals we hold for children.
- The individuality of our children enriches our community as whole.
- The Williams School works with each child to build an enduring foundation for academic, moral, and social success.
- Williams School students embody integrity, confidence, discipline, and a love of learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||195 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Norfolk Grades: NS-8 | 279 students
3401 Tidewater Dr
Norfolk, VA 23509
(757)625-4951 2.5 NS-8
- Norfolk Grades: 1-8 | 55 students
844 Jerome Avenue
Norfolk, VA 23518
(757)583-7926 4.8 1-8
- Norfolk Grades: K-9 | 151 students
154 W Government Ave
Norfolk, VA 23503
(757)583-1873 6.9 K-9
- Norfolk Grades: PK-8
7800 Halprin Dr
Norfolk, VA 23518
(757)588-6171 5.8 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.