Honey Tree Early Childhood Center
- Honey Tree Early Childhood Center is a community service and outreach ministry of Holy Trinity Lutheran Church.
- We offer a developmentally appropriate, enriching preschool experience in a Christian atmosphere.
- Our program encourages the development of the whole child: intellectually, socially, emotionally, spiritually and physically.
- We provide a variety of activities, materials and opportunities for hands-on exploration and learning in a safe, happy and caring environment.
- We are committed to touching in love, the lives of young children in our community, helping each child to value him or herself as a unique individual created by God, and to develop a joyful curiosity in knowing about God's world.
- The faculty of our school is dedicated to providing a nurturing atmosphere where learning experiences are planned and new discoveries made.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.