Honey Tree Early Childhood Center
Tel: (805) 492-1232
- Honey Tree Early Childhood Center is a community service and outreach ministry of Holy Trinity Lutheran Church.
- We offer a developmentally appropriate, enriching preschool experience in a Christian atmosphere.
- Our program encourages the development of the whole child: intellectually, socially, emotionally, spiritually and physically.
- We provide a variety of activities, materials and opportunities for hands-on exploration and learning in a safe, happy and caring environment.
- We are committed to touching in love, the lives of young children in our community, helping each child to value him or herself as a unique individual created by God, and to develop a joyful curiosity in knowing about God's world.
- The faculty of our school is dedicated to providing a nurturing atmosphere where learning experiences are planned and new discoveries made.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.