5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (803) 699-9934
- School's primary goal is to provide a nurturing, educational, Christian environment for your children.
- We are more than a babysitting service or daycare and stress early education with the A Beka curriculum in our Three's, Fours, and Kindergarten classes.
- We are continually making changes and upgrading to better suit you and your child's needs.
- I feel that your family and the staff here at HOPE Academy have to work together as a team to raise our children.
- HOPE Academy exists to provide quality Christian education and childcare for your family.
- We are a nonprofit organization that values Biblical principles along with excellence in academics.
- Our goal is to partner with the families we serve to educate and disciple the children under our care.
- The values we hold as we fulfill our purpose are what set HOPE Academy apart from other providers in our area.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbia Grades: PK-1 | 119 students
819 Woodrow St
Columbia, SC 29205
(803) 779-1816 12.2 PK-1
My child attended Hope Academy from 2010-2013 until he went to kindergarten. My child would not have been as prepared for public school had it not been for the caring teachers and thorough curriculum used by them.
- Posted by Parent - Marie
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.