Hope Christian Academy
Hope Christian Academy is focused on providing an excellent values-based education that trains, equips and prepares preschool through eighth grade students to grow in their God-given gifts and abilities.
We believe in the inerrant Word of God, are focused on Jesus Christ and are dedicated to helping students discover God’s purpose for their lives.
- Grades: Kindergarten-11
- Students: 30 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
For new students, Hope Christian Academy (K-8) is offering FREE registration and $1,000 tuition credit for the first year. For new students, God's Fingerprints (preschool) students will receive FREE registration and a 20% tuition discount. Just mention th
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
ACSI, Brainetics, Choir, Creative, Drama, Mountain, Science, Student
- At God's Fingerprints & Hope Christian Academy, the school years are crucial for the sound spiritual, emotional, social, intellectual and physical development of every child. We founded our school to address these needs and provide all of our students with a top-quality, Christ-centered education filled with love, affirmation, learning and fun. Our goal is to teach Christian Bible truths and to give families a Christian education alternative and a source for spiritual nurturing. Our program provides children with a loving, nurturing environment. Children are allowed to explore and experiment, using their five senses, with a variety of materials within a structured environment. We are aware that there are wide differences in rates of growth and ways of learning among young students these differences are what make your child a unique person.
Endorse Hope Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?