Hope Christian Academy
- Hope Christian Academy is focused on providing an excellent values-based education that trains, equips and prepares preschool through eighth grade students to grow in their God-given gifts and abilities.
- We believe in the inerrant Word of God, are focused on Jesus Christ and are dedicated to helping students discover God’s purpose for their lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||63 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||For new students, Hope Christian Academy (K-8) is offering FREE registration and $1,000 tuition credit for the first year. For new students, God's Fingerprints (preschool) students will receive FREE registration and a 20% tuition discount. Just mention th|
|Admissions Director||Nancy Thurston|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||ACSI, Brainetics, Choir, Creative, Drama, Mountain, Science, Student|
- At God's Fingerprints & Hope Christian Academy, the school years are crucial for the sound spiritual, emotional, social, intellectual and physical development of every child. We founded our school to address these needs and provide all of our students with a top-quality, Christ-centered education filled with love, affirmation, learning and fun. Our goal is to teach Christian Bible truths and to give families a Christian education alternative and a source for spiritual nurturing. Our program provides children with a loving, nurturing environment. Children are allowed to explore and experiment, using their five senses, with a variety of materials within a structured environment. We are aware that there are wide differences in rates of growth and ways of learning among young students these differences are what make your child a unique person.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Littleton Grades: PK-K | 215 students
6337 S Robb Way
Littleton, CO 80127
(303)932-9160 1.6 PK-K
- Denver Grades: PK-12 | 58 students
5900 E Yale Ave
Denver, CO 80222
(303)758-5900 11.4 PK-12
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.