Immaculate Conception Regional School
Tel: (973) 827-3777
- Immaculate Conception Regional School strives to provide the best possible educational experience for all students.
- School offer a safe and caring Christian environment that encourages children to make the most of the gifts that God has blessed them with.
- Our experienced and compassionate staff models the teachings of Jesus Christ so that our students may become well-rounded individuals and productive members of their community.
- In an effort to shape the leaders of tomorrow, our school emphasizes academic excellence and allows students to develop a meaningful understanding of the Catholic faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||179 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sussex Grades: PK-8 | 68 students
51 Unionville Avenue
Sussex, NJ 07461
(973) 875-5595 6.7 PK-8
- Sparta Grades: PK-4 | 467 students
294 Sparta Ave
Sparta, NJ 07871
(973) 729-6125 6.8 PK-4
- Washington Grades: PK-12 | 148 students
490 State Route 57 W
Washington, NJ 07882
(908) 835-1399 34 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.