Immaculate Conception School
5.00 (1 review)
- Immaculate Conception School was established in 1904 and is dedicated to providing Catholic education to boys and girls in grades K-8.
- Immaculate Conception School is dedicated to serving children and their families by promoting the Catholic faith and facilitating quality education as set forth in diocesan and interdiocesan curriculum guideline, the New York State Learning Standards and Curriculum guidelines.
- We actively model Jesus by recognizing and developing individual potential and by encouraging each child to grow spiritually, academically, and socially.
- By continuing Jesus' teaching mission, we are convinced our endeavors will succeed in fostering our Catholic heritage and our academic standards.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||213 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BuffaloGrades: PK-8 | 257 students
2 Lamarck Dr
Buffalo, NY 14226
- West FallsGrades: PK-8 | 238 students
525 West Falls Road
West Falls, NY 14170
Extremely affordable tuition, even for non-Catholic attendees. Dedicated teachers who really love their students. Safe neighborhood and bus transportation from neighboring districts available a huge plus. Hold students and parents accountable, which I appreciate. So far has been a very good experience for our family.
- Posted by Parent - pudge
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.