- Immaculate Conception School was established in 1904 and is dedicated to providing Catholic education to boys and girls in grades K-8.
- Immaculate Conception School is dedicated to serving children and their families by promoting the Catholic faith and facilitating quality education as set forth in diocesan and interdiocesan curriculum guideline, the New York State Learning Standards and Curriculum guidelines.
- We actively model Jesus by recognizing and developing individual potential and by encouraging each child to grow spiritually, academically, and socially.
- By continuing Jesus' teaching mission, we are convinced our endeavors will succeed in fostering our Catholic heritage and our academic standards.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||213 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
West FallsGrades: PK-8 | 238 students
525 West Falls Road
West Falls, NY 14170
AmherstGrades: PK-8 | 257 students
2 Lamarck Dr
Amherst, NY 14226
Extremely affordable tuition, even for non-Catholic attendees. Dedicated teachers who really love their students. Safe neighborhood and bus transportation from neighboring districts available a huge plus. Hold students and parents accountable, which I appreciate. So far has been a very good experience for our family.
- Posted by Parent - pudge
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.