Immaculate Conception School
5.00 (1 review)
- Immaculate Conception School was established in 1904 and is dedicated to providing Catholic education to boys and girls in grades K-8.
- Immaculate Conception School is dedicated to serving children and their families by promoting the Catholic faith and facilitating quality education as set forth in diocesan and interdiocesan curriculum guideline, the New York State Learning Standards and Curriculum guidelines.
- We actively model Jesus by recognizing and developing individual potential and by encouraging each child to grow spiritually, academically, and socially.
- By continuing Jesus' teaching mission, we are convinced our endeavors will succeed in fostering our Catholic heritage and our academic standards.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||216 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Extremely affordable tuition, even for non-Catholic attendees. Dedicated teachers who really love their students. Safe neighborhood and bus transportation from neighboring districts available a huge plus. Hold students and parents accountable, which I appreciate. So far has been a very good experience for our family.
- Posted by Parent - pudge
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.