Immanuel Lutheran School
Immanuel Lutheran School is a K-12 school offering a full-day Kindergarten and a traditional High School.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked MN School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 129 students
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Immanuel Lutheran School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Minnesota for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 20%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total Sports Offered
- The purpose of Immanuel Lutheran School is to assist parents with the Christian education of their children. This labor of love involves the application of God's inspired and inerrant Word throughout the school day. At Immanuel, it is our goal that children entrusted into our care will grow in the knowledge and love of our Savior from sin, and, also, become useful citizens in this life. In order to serve the Lord with their abilities and talents the students at Immanuel are taught that they have good reason to learn of God's orderly creation (mathematical, biological, and physical sciences) and of God's continual working in the affairs of the world around us (social sciences). What better reason for learning to communicate well (language arts) than to share God's Word of peace and promise with others. At Immanuel Lutheran School we consider our Christian education to be the most complete education available dealing with all aspects of the individual — soul, mind, and body. We encourage parents to reinforce our teachings by bringing their children to our Sunday School and Worship Services regularly.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Immanuel Lutheran School offer?
Immanuel Lutheran School offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Soccer and Volleyball.
What is Immanuel Lutheran School's ranking?
Immanuel Lutheran School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Minnesota for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Immanuel Lutheran School?
The application deadline for Immanuel Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Immanuel Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.