Immanuel Lutheran School
- Top Ranked MN School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 130 students
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 23%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The purpose of Immanuel Lutheran School is to assist parents with the Christian education of their children. This labor of love involves the application of God's inspired and inerrant Word throughout the school day. At Immanuel, it is our goal that children entrusted into our care will grow in the knowledge and love of our Savior from sin, and, also, become useful citizens in this life. In order to serve the Lord with their abilities and talents the students at Immanuel are taught that they have good reason to learn of God's orderly creation (mathematical, biological, and physical sciences) and of God's continual working in the affairs of the world around us (social sciences). What better reason for learning to communicate well (language arts) than to share God's Word of peace and promise with others. At Immanuel Lutheran School we consider our Christian education to be the most complete education available dealing with all aspects of the individual — soul, mind, and body. We encourage parents to reinforce our teachings by bringing their children to our Sunday School and Worship Services regularly.
Endorse Immanuel Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.