St. Peter Lutheran School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 97 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,120
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- At St Peter Lutheran School, we offer a full elementary education for children from kindergarten through grade eight. Children receive a full elementary education while learning God's Word. Most of all, they learn to know Jesus as their Savior. We offer half-day programs for both 3 and 4 year olds. We offer a week of soccer camps in the summer. The purpose of the preschool is to aid in the child's spiritual, mental,social, emotional, and physical development. We provide both enrichment experiences to foster self-confidence, and new experiences which allow the child to question, seek, and explore. The program strives to teach independence, responsibility, cooperation, and self-awareness within the framework of Christian teaching.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Peter Lutheran School cost?
St. Peter Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $3,120 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. Peter Lutheran School?
The acceptance rate of St. Peter Lutheran School is 98%, which is higher than the national average of 91%.
What sports does St. Peter Lutheran School offer?
St. Peter Lutheran School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball and Track and Field.
When is the application deadline for St. Peter Lutheran School?
The application deadline for St. Peter Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the St. Peter Lutheran School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse St. Peter Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards